Sports and entertainment
Carston Chartered Accountants provides the following tax and accountancy services to clients in the sports and entertainment industries, with particular expertise in the following areas: Creation of UK limited liability personal services companies, including:
- Incorporation of the company, including dealing with all Companies House and Inland Revenue paperwork.
- Structuring the company so it fits the client's personal needs.
- Providing the relevant contracts including assignment of image rights to the company and contracts between the company and employer.
- Company Secretarial and Registered Office services.
- Production of regular Management Accounts.
- VAT Returns and payroll services.
- Preparing and filing Full and Abbreviated accounts with the Inland Revenue and Companies House.
Dealing with your personal tax affairs, including:
- Preparing and filing your Tax Return each year, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met and advising in advance of all payments due.
- Submission of the appropriate claims and elections via detailed knowledge of your industry in order to minimise your personal tax liability.
- Submission of claims relating to prior years where the taxpayer has not structured their tax affairs in the most efficient manner. This can frequently result in substantial Income Tax repayments.
- Personalised tax planning with a view to reducing both Corporate and Income Tax liabilities.
Creation of offshore companies for non-domiciled individuals, including:
- Creation and management of the offshore company and bank account.
- Obtaining significant tax savings through the offshore company acquiring the image rights of the individual.